Monday, September 6, 2010

she said, go*

i had so much i wanted to say. but then you clouded my mind. in the best way. and now missy higgins is singing my thoughts. *okay breathe* tonight: watching the sunset. staring up at the stars. getting lost (and there's no one else i'd rather have been with. it's weird how much i trust you. despite the fact that you say i've been withdrawn with you, ive never felt more vulnerable). and charles, after i highfive you tomorrow night, youll make me tea. and break the awkwardness, please.
in other news of the day: am i jealous?
"i dont know what ive done done, or if i like what ive begun. but something told me to run"
"i dont know who i am, who i am without you. all i know is that i should."
"but you taught me how to trust myself. and so i say to you, this is what i have to do."
"i need to know just how you feel, to comfort you. i need to find the key to let me in. into your heart"
"you were blessed by a different kind of inner-view, it's all magnified."
"she will love you more than i could. -she who dares to stand where i stood"
"youre my mystery, my mystery one"
"but if i listen to the dark, youll embrace me like a star; envelop me"
"i dont know if i could stand another hand upon you, all i know is that i should"
"if things get real for me down here, promise to take me to before you went away"
"my silence solidifies, til that hollow void erases you, so i can't feel at all"

"this world youre in now, it doesnt have to be alone. i'll get there somehow. cause i know i know i know when even springtime feels cold. but i will learn to breathe this ugliness you see. so we can both be there and we can both share the dark. and in our honesty, together we will rise, out of our night minds and into the light at the end of their fight"

enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails