Friday, September 3, 2010

one month til magic*

My Birthday List
A Pretty Journal
A Love Listography Book
The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Tins of Caramel
Special K with RedBerries
CranberryAppleCinnamon Tea
The Last Song DVD
Pink LaffyTaffy
SillyBandz
CocaCola FizzPops
The Hannah Montana Movie DVD
Serendipity DVD
That cool stainless steel Waterbottle
SurfJoy. Yes, SurfJoy. A Whole Box.
CranApple Juice
PinkLemonade Snapple
Mixtapes. And by Mixtapes I mean CDs
That Aldo poster with Stam and the Heart
Awesum Tights
Those Sunglasses *cough cough POPPATRUNKS*
A Mug. I like mugs.
A Polaroid Camera
Highwaisted Skirts
Magazines duh
An Orchid
Callen's boots
Birthday Cards in The Mail
To be taken on The Perfect Date
AppleCinnamon Muffins
Yummy Body Butter
Flowers. In vases, all over the house.
I still have no idea what my party will be. And the place I want to watch the sun rise may not be open early enough. But I am really really excited regardless. It will be the best day in the whole wide world. I Love My Birthday*

enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails