Monday, November 2, 2009

it's easier than you want it to be*


so while watching One Tree Hill today.. (S6E19, to be exact..) and i learnt something. well, it was advice given to Payton. and i was like hmm .. it's a Bruce Springsteen song.. "There were ghosts in the eyes of all the boys you sent away" .. and you won't understand it bc this is outv context.

but it's deep and true. and i thought id share it. yes*

it's going to rain for the next few days, apparently. so i thought id find a pretty poem about rain. no not write one, like you, V.. lol. but then i decided i will rather use my favourite poem. so enjoy :)


I'll dance all night
I'll dance the pain away
I'll dance until the morning sun
Graces us with day


I'll dance until I'm numb
Until I don't feel anymore
I'll dance until I'm gone
And don't remember what I'm dancing for


I'll dance until you love me
I'll dance the rest of my life
I'll dance until you return
By the moon's gentle light


I'll dance to the music
Of my shattering heart
I'll dance until it doesn't hurt
As you tear me apart

by Tatianna Rei Moonshadow

i just found out she (the poet) is SIXTEEN. like whaaat.. lol the whole time i've been thinkin it's an old random poem. turns out.. not so much. haha.

well goodnite world.

oh no, wait.. i have rekindled my late-night love affair with textsfromlastnight..

(513): You tried to wear your Jesus costume into Family Christian stores and say it was a book signing.

(630): I don't know what kind of drugs you were on last night but you kept trying to highlight my face because you said I was important.

(843): happy early fathers day!!!

(829): im not a father

(843): about that...

(325): wtf he couldnt undo my bra, i asked him if it was his first time and he said "with a girl? yeah"

ah life*

enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails