Thursday, August 12, 2010

electric heartbeat moment*

[image via blackorchid]
"i think he can see through everything but my heart"
[images via buthonestly]
missadachi is back yay :) while she did her thirty days without fb ive been trying to do thirty days of trusting. thirty days of my first thought not being 'they could hurt me' or 'it's not a big deal if all they know is the person i let them see'. and it's been surprisingly liberating. sufficiently terrifying, but wonderful none the less. taylorswift's description of herself on her myspace page makes me love her even more. yes, i am on her myspace page right now. stalking: her blog. listening to: her new single, mine. and wishing: we were actually friends. haha. okay i better get to bed. to dream of: sparkly things. christmas time. sunset picnics. that night on the beach when you let me lean in and rest my head on your chest. indulging in the beauty of the moment. and never looking back. "you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails