Sunday, August 15, 2010

haven't thought of yours*


yesterday. i was plagued by the word 'SALE'. it's everywhere!!! i haven't been in a mall, for so long. well. ya. bc i just used to want everything and then id build an entire imaginary wardrobe (WARDROBE) in my head, and it just wasn't getting healthy. also, i was just too busy to even windowshop. and (as victoria constantly reminds me) i don't really venture out in public these days. anywaaaay. yesterday. alllll that changed. it got dangerous. my feet really hurt. but it was totally worth it. there was a wonderful dress at hiltonweiner. but now i have people in my kitchen (three of the only people who actually read this. HI GUYS) so i better go. ahhh i found shoes that make me feel like valentines day! i might have to buy them today. love love.

enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails