Sunday, June 20, 2010

be my everything*

[blouberg]
"When I call on Your name You answer
When I fall You are there by my side
You delivered me out of darkness
Now I stand in the hope of new life"
[jenna's birthday]
"By grace I'm free
You've rescued me
All I am is Yours"
[image via lifeinlomo]
"I've found a love greater than life itself
I've found a hope stronger and nothing compares
I once was lost
Now I'm alive in You"
"It is You whom I'll trust at all times"


[images via cheapthrills]

"Love came down and rescued me."

if you read anything today, no this week, let it be miss adachi's story. big news of the day: i wore my daddy's shirt today (belted, with my striped blue blazer, tights and tomy takkies) and both tim and blackbelt approved. shocker. times truly have changed* my daddy left the best comment on my happy fathers day post. tim hughes playing in the kitchen... "it all begins and ends with you" and now, the shops and then to lunch. it really is sunday :) wishes do come true. [no, it's not thesecret. but i did put it out into the universe, just sayin.]
enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails