Saturday, June 19, 2010

"being rooted and established in love"..*

today, i made a list for you. i hope can you figure it out: helping me sleep. slicing things. making salad. and coffee.(not so much tea). quoting movies. knowing when a moment is serious. pretending. having awesum curly hair. taking amazing photos and never explaining them to me. wearing golfshirts. planning tuxedo. understanding me.
[i know i waited forever for this weather to come. i had a double summer last year. and my coats and boots were longing for exposure. but i find myself being envious of summer arriving in the northern hemisphere. all that i need is one dance in the rain. then summer can come. please and thank you.]
and i conclude with a cool thing you didn't screw up: us.
"There are only two ways to live your life. One, is as though there are no miracles. The other is as though everything is a miracle. "-Albert Einstein
enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails