Sunday, January 24, 2010

hey, soul sister*

so alexander sent me the song. it brightened my day. happy bubbly love. i was dancing round the house and putting on sunny dresses. playing it loud, over and over* and then you spoke about it too. it's lovely :) like the olsen twins. i heart them*

"I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let
You blow my mind
Your sweet moon beam
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind

Hey soul sister ain't that mister mister on the radio stereo
The way you move ain't fair you know
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
Tonight
Heeey Heeeeey heeeey...

Just in time
I'm so glad you have a one track mind like me
You gave my life direction
A game show love connection we can't deny"

we're gonna be writing letters, sending postcards, random packages filled with love and memories.. and travelling across the world forever and always* ..yup even when ur the cute asian granny teaching your grandkids japanese in your rocking chair ;)


my dad was whistling the ice cream truck song today. it got me all excited* and i love this photo, it's random and cute. and i think we should do a great ice cream adventure wherever we go. bc i like ice cream. and photos. and travelling. and you.

beautiful you. my inspiring, incredible friend. miss adachi <3>
forever and always*

enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails