Thursday, August 12, 2010

with a fear of falling*

"but when im with you, i feel like i can breathe again. not in a 'you consume me' way. in a 'with you im the girl i want to be, you know my thoughts and trust my opinions' way. you see right through me even before my instinct is to hide anything. when im the girl i want to be, who dances in the street when it's raining, and wears clothes to match how she's feeling. the girl who smiles in the moments inbetween and sparkles when she walks.. when im that girl. im dancing with you. and you kiss me. and we're inlove. but thats all in my head right now. if only the world was all the colours i dream. if only there were balloons and lanterns everywhere. if only my life were the moment the sun rises. that incredible, powerful, hold-your-breath-can-you-believe-this-is-really-happening moment when the light bursts through."

enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails