Monday, June 21, 2010

i feel so far from where i've been...*

[the most sunnyhappy outfit]
"The summer's all in bloom
The summer is ending soon
It's alright and it's nice not to be so alone
But I hold on to secrets in white houses
Maybe I'm a little bit over my head
I come undone at the things he said"
"It's alright and I put myself in his hands
But I hold on to secrets in white houses
Love, or something ignites in my veins
And I pray it never fades"
"And you, maybe you'll remember me
What I gave is yours to keep"
i want these glasses. and for it to be sunny enough to wear them. i don't feel like going to the fanpark tomorrow. -is that silly? right now, im looking for missadachi's mission blog post on oscentral. bc mine needs to be done soon. so far i have found her amazing mission memories and advice post. really excited! time to collect toothbrushes :)
enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails