Saturday, June 12, 2010

he whispers 'te quiero'...*

everytime i watch 10thingsihateaboutyou i think of you, sarahjane. just like everytime i see a cupcake. and use the makeup you brought me from england. and whenever i see burberry. and chanel. and sparklers* i shall be using your vanilla cupcake recipe tomorrow :)
"She believes in all the magic of hopes and dreams, and she’ll fight until it proves true in your life. –Not so that you’ll agree, but to inspire your heart never to give up on its truest wish. Her eyes sing of honesty, and I trust her with everything that I am. Her heart holds my secrets, my fears; and there’s nowhere else I’d have them be."
i've realised: that mxit is way more complicated this time round. HIMYM just keeps getting better. how endearing sheldon's craziness is. how much i've missed twitter. how incredibly beautiful the locket my parents gave me is. that ohmygosh it's three am!!
enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails