Tuesday, April 6, 2010

yeah, but i wish you were my shadow*



today it did not rain. which is lame. i wore boots anyway. victoria says she isn't a geek. she also said "oh rabbits". which is kinda wierd. or, dare i say, cute. (yeah i did) there was a dramatic twist in 'the lovely bones' this morning. i literally gasped while reading it in the train... *slightly awkward*. rose is going to nyu. im super jealous. it's five months and twenty-seven sleeps til my nineteenth. both mikeday and victoria know exactly what i want from them. and my daddy knows to buy me the october issues of all my favourite magazines. i kinda want to be markhunter. oh, the shoes are prada. and the image is via jak & jil. and now i shall return to blowing up balloons. happy birthday, meagan*

enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails