Wednesday, October 17, 2012

state of grace

He sent me photos from India, while I listened to songs about love stories collapsing. My heart missed the way the streets are dusty and colourful and filled with life. My soul missed being constantly inspired by the way love fills moments inbetween people who are so beautiful I can't look away. People who smile from their souls, who are smiling even they are suffering, people who live in awareness of the beauty of life.

I can't go back and look, without running straight to everything it hurts so much not to have in my life anymore. So I'm thinking about a life where I'd get to call places as green and lovely as this 'home'. (And also how wonderful it would be to have children who play in the garden)





I saw old friends tonight, and I spoke to new ones. And for a brief few minutes it felt like, I was caught in a whirlwind of love.. Something that I might be able to enjoy again. 'This is the golden age of something good and right and real.'

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails