Sunday, February 13, 2011

when i was little*

   'You're late', the forests within my ribs were sighing gravely.
The falling snow when everyone's wishing for rosebud-skies instead.
'Time tricked you', and all I have now is a shard of moon to see you through.
this weekend i learnt: the importance of family. that one person can have a profound impact across generations, for years to come. that i will most likely never find a husband as perfect as my dad is. that i can trust you more than i hoped. and her, even less than she wishes.
 and maybe the incense filling my universe will calm me down.
#justincase, im stalking images of things i hope to dream of.
and then live out.
#putitoutintotheuniverse
 
please let this week be magic.
i need it to be magic.
Xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails