Tuesday, January 18, 2011

spelling out your name*

today was magic*delicious smoothies and morning conversations with a boy who will always mean the world to me. birthday present shopping. my brother's great outfit. a hilarious video from the two people i miss the most. new kokis! romantic letters. and i finally feel like i might eventually return to the world.
hello, my name is andrea. i wear too much jewellery and i really want to dye my hair purple. i write romantic letters and decorate the envelopes with tiny stars. i learn life lessons from tv shows and am not afraid to sing along to songs in public. i always have my journal with me and i wish i could wear princess dresses everyday. if i were an opsmile intern forever i would be eternally happy. i think taylor swift is the most wonderful girl in the world, and all i want for christmas and my birthday and easter is to be a disneychannel star. i believe in the power of long drives and perfect birthdays and fashion magazines, and that there's no such thing as too many sparkly things or too much rooibos tea. would you like to be my friend? il make you a mixtape filled with love.
  and to the most goodlooking boy in the world:
-yes, i said it. you know it's true.-
im sorry tonight didn't happen.
id been waiting forever to finally say the forbidden words.
i wish i was there with you. 
also, i really do hope you get married this year.
I JUST WANT TO GO TO A WEDDING.
it's you or jswizzle, come on guys.
don't let me down!
 listening to alexander's cd and reminiscing:
"if i lay here, if i just lay here. would you lie with me and
just forget the world?"
xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails