Thursday, July 8, 2010

love is written on her sleeves*

Journalist write to be objective and accurately depict a situation
or circumstance.

I am not a journalist.

I am a nomad.

I am a jingling gypsy
with bangles far up each
arm.

I am a poet.

I am a humanitarian and I am handing you
my heart.
 
Here she is,
she's yours.

-kristencamden via nomadic,no wonder why

[three poems i've read i actually love. this is one]
india-stalking. obsessively using trackchanges. laddered my navytights while opening the office window. today is a day for black rooibos and mutemath. a day to listen to your whispered thoughts. a day for petals to fall from the sky. and my dreams to be the colour of sunsets. 
embrace it. indulge in it. appreciate it*

enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails