Saturday, June 12, 2010

..is a shotgun wedding to a bride with a paper ring*

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn

"You wouldn’t notice her deep green eyes unless she’s staring straight into your own. She looks directly into mine, and she sees the colour where my deepest pain melts into my greatest wish. I’m captivated by the delicate power of her presence, my heart beating out a rhythm of fascination."


"imagine, 3 minutes 37 seconds, england scores" "chloe, you don't have to imagine that. it just happend."
"then what would her surname be? -i am?"
"and he has that cool badge that was designed for him.. " "-the england soccer badge?"
"see it's the same suit!" "ya, but he's like a hundred. beckham's prime and wolf-like. like that guy.. what's his name? he's literally...wolver."
"they all look like miss world!"
it's not fair that hollie can just quickly go to paris or spain.
enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails