Sunday, December 30, 2012

So, maybe magic is real.


Today started early, after a night covered in glitter-glue and rainbow paint. I woke up and danced 'OW!' to Heart Attack (awkward if you don't know this song, go now, and dance for days!) and I wore princess shoes and my toes are blue and sparkly and it makes me laugh everytime I look down. Then, quiet sadness. But it always comes, and then we work hard to make it feel like everything isn't so bad.


So we laughed while we picked out glitter pens, and we ordered a breakfast called The New Yorker 'because, obviously.' and read pretty poems about fairy garden flowers and falling in love at the seaside. And then came home, to wrap myself up tight and dream. (And then I woke up from my nap, to Michael Buble's Christmas, when Justin Bieber sang 'Under the Mistletoe') So, maybe magic is real. xo


No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails