Monday, December 13, 2010

somebody push it away*

Here I am with all the pleasures of the first world
Laid out for me who am I to breakdown?
Oh my baby don't be so distressed
Were done with politesse
It's time to be so brutally honest about
The way we know we long for something fine
When we pine for higher ceilings
And bourgeois happy feelings
Everyday we wake up
We choose Love
We choose light
And we try, it's too easy just to fall apart.
{you, me & the bourgeoisie by thesubmarines}
"being with people.. somehow just reinforces how withdrawn and introvert i can suddenly become. when im with people.. as of recently.. there's this massive part of me that just wants to fade into the crowd.. so im there.. and not alone... but at the same time.. im not a part of anything." i dont know if it's good or bad, but some days, she's the only place i feel like i belong.
xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails