Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the universe and you*



[images via jakandjil and fashiontoast]

to whom it may concern,
i told him i've decided you guys would get along really well. bc ur cool. he's cool. and you're into the same vibe. so with appropriate sideways glances i told him to "vaab the vaab" . myth confirmed. he's keen :) he's twenty-three tho, did i tell you that? well, yeah.
sincerely,
me.
i am loving this weather. it is lovely and wintery. i need to get my clothes back from jo's house. i miss my ankle boots. and the other half of my cupboard, lol. i would really like doc's. gosh. and for my liquid tights to return. meagan gave me the most exquisite cappucino this afternoon. so beautiful and delicious*
songs most played today: electrify. the bird and the worm. dark blue. make you feel my love. meet virginia. smother me. today was a fairytale. look after you.
anyway, i have an online auction to build. happy wednesday everyone :)
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
- Robert Brault
enchantedhappy xoxo

No comments:

you may love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails